We always endeavor to respect your privacy and protect your data.
How and when do we collect personal data?
We only collect personally identifiable data (name, email, and website url) when and if you subscribe to our blog, leave a comment, or send a message through our contact form. This information is used only to provide the services you request.
Do we share personal data?
Never, unless required to do so by law enforcement.
How long do we keep personal data?
It may be retained indefinitely on our servers, but you can request its removal by contacting us.
🍪 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, on your computer or other device when websites are opened in a browser. The next time you visit the same website, the browser will give back the cookie to identify you. Then the website loads with a personalized experience.
For detalied information read the specific Cookie policies of these websites or services.
- Automattic (WordPress, Jetpack, Akisment, and more)
- Mailerlite, if and when you subscribe to email updates from this blog
- Social media, if and when you share posts to social media platforms, or visit our social media profiles
- Links to external sites (including YouTube, blogs, etc.)
You can learn more about Cookies and how to control them.
Visit All About Cookies.org for the full scoop.
- Our Copyrights: ©2023 SignoraSheila. All rights riserved worldwide.
- Scripture Quotations: Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Images: Unless otherwise indicated are ©Signora Sheila/SignorMario.
💲 Our Financial Disclosure
💲 This is a Not-For-Profit blog. We do not place any publicity, ads, affiliate links, sponsored content, or paid topic insertions. We do not accept any donations, earnings, or other forms of compensation.
🖊️ Our Disclaimer
- This is a personal blog.
All views and opinions are purely our own and do not reflect those of any individual, institution, or organization. They are never intended to malign or denigrate any religion, group of persons, club, organization, company, or individual.
- We are not an experts of any kind.
None of our content is a substitute for professional advice (financial, medical, spiritual, legal, or other). If you choose to rely on any information here you do so at your own risk.
- We are human beings and make mistakes.
We strive for accuracy, but this blog could contain unintentional errors, mistakes, or omissions.
- We reserve the right to make changes.
We consider change a sign of growth and open-mindedness. Therefore we may alter our content or overall blog focus at any time.
- Non liability.
We will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. Or for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display, use, or downloading of any content, information, or files on this blog.
Changes to these policies
✏️ We may update these policies from time to time, so please check for updates. Feel free to contact us with any questions.